La Buidonnière is a 3 stars campsite with 140 delimited pitches, most of which are connected to the electricity network. It is labelled Famille Plus Montagne.
Renovated sanitary buildings are fully eqquiped (also for babies) and open all year round.
Services offered at the camping :
- wifi access
- hot showers
- sanitary facilities fully renovated in 2021 and accessible to PRM
- TV room, reading and quiet room
- drying and ironing room, washing machine and dryer
- ice deposit service
- playground for children
- service for chemical toilet draining
- Eurorelais paying born : water and electricity for motorhomes
- Baby area with changing table and bath.
All the village shops and services are nearby. The leasure area of La Buidonnière (tennis, minigolf, archery, pools, playground, citystade…) is next to the camping, as well as the leisure and wellness center Ô’soi (spa area, swimming pool, activities,…).
During the winter season, there is a free daily shuttle bus to the ski lifts (800m walk). The bus stop is located at the entrance of the camping.
The snow removal of the sites is regular but it is recommended to forewarn about your arrival.
Map of the camping La Buidonnière
The sanitary pass is not necessary at the moment in our camping. In any case, you will be asked to respect the barrier gestures so that you can enjoy your holiday in the best possible conditions.